• marketing5536

Just a hangover or Carbon Monoxide Poisoning? Know the difference.



If you're suffering from flu-like or hangover symptoms, it might be time to get your gas appliances looked at.


Carbon Monoxide (CO) - What is it?


Carbon monoxide (CO) is a highly poisonous, odourless, colourless gas formed by the incomplete burning of natural gases, which can occur because of incorrectly fitted, badly repaired or poorly maintained gas appliances.


Or, if flues, chimneys or vents are blocked. Solid fuels can also produce carbon monoxide when they burn such as; coal, wood, petrol and oil.


CO Poisoning - What are the Physical symptoms?


CO poisoning occurs when there is too much CO in the air and the body starts to replace the oxygen in the blood stream with CO - leading to serious tissue damage and sometimes death.